Thursday, July 06, 2006

Surfs Up

Well, sorry about the long break in the bloggin. We arrived in California on Saturday the 1st. Krisan's brother John and his two kids met us out here. Did the fireworks, downtown, bodysurfing in the Pacific (yeah, the waves are that big here) and now its just the two of us again. This is the part of the trip I have been longing for! The "real world". Time to get jobs and blend into society like a West Coast chameleon. Till now we were just passin through, like an otter playfully lead buy the current, and people would say " Wow look at that, that's cool, you don't see that everyday". Without jobs and structure in our lives we have felt like somewhat of an ineffective outcast. But now its on! I applied at a construction company today and Krisan has about 4 or 5 apps in at different places. Playtime is over and the Church bells are pounding out it's very own "Eye of the Tiger". We need your daily prayers. It seems as though San Diego has met us with some very costly resistance already. I promise to blog a few times a week, and I thank the many people who are keeping with us. Riddle: If a story is laying in the forest and nobody is around to read it, is it even a story? The point is; Here comes the climax, the plot is thickening and as we share the glorious events that are close at hand, you can be enlightened, be encouraged and pray with us, because there is NO distance in prayer. Lets stick together and watch this website display maximally the Glory of God

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! It has been a while since logging in to see what you were up to and I enjoyed reading your updates.
I am so thrilled at all the blessings God has given both of you. What an amazing adventure.

Blessings, - Karen Colie

P.S. Krisan, my hair needs you. I'll need to fly to San Diego, I guess.

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krisan, hi Jeff! For the last month or so, God has put you two on my heart--its usually in morning while getting ready for work--interesting huh? especially since your back in the "job market".I've been praying for you-asking God to reveal His will for your lives and giving you courage and strength to do what He asks of you. You both have gotten out of the boat and I know that God is smiling. My prayers and love are with you across the miles..Danielle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home