Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sweet Wisdom


I worship a God that made chocolate. Huge piles of it. The kind with the richest flavor and smoothest texture that sends a soothing stream of coco-pleasure right to the brain. My tongue tingles as pieces of chocolate dance around my mouth. It is creamy and sticky and thoroughly coats each tastebud with its addictivly sweet taste.
There is a plant that hangs on my porch. It receives four things; Earth, air, sunshine and water. Nothing else has contributed to its growth since it was a seed. That seed contained a program ( we call DNA ). That "program" was created by my God. He takes the same four elements and makes tomatoes, roses, mighty oaks, bananas....... Its amazing what variety comes from just four things. Now, if my God conceived and created, out of four elements, a Venus fly trap, well then He must have foreseen the invention of chocolate.
As the one "who knows the beginning from the end", surely he had known what he was doing when he made the coco bean. A specific design of pleasure-yielding chemicals and a captivating aroma. Was this purpose for pleasure? I boldly say " YES "! And I will dare not withhold from my creator the delight of his creation.
In a season of blessing, let my body be satisfied and let my soul sing of his goodness. I hunger OF the Lord and FOR the Lord. He has silenced the tremors of my soul with himself, and become the climax of my creation. Unto him all credit is due, especially that of chocolate.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Nunzia said...

haha i dont think i ever thanked God for chocolate but i think I'd better! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home