Sunday, June 18, 2006

Adios


On Monday night we will sleep in Mexico. Leaving San Antonio will not come with ease. The friendships we have been blessed with, the mighty experiences, the laid back times.......These are what we keep. This is our invisible luggage that we gladly tote around the United States. Next stop, Nueveo Laredo. This is guaranteed to stretch the seams on our "Favorite Memories" folder in the mind.
Seven days and nights of much anticipated moments await us eagerly. I'm sure the digital camera will be maxed out before we come back to the states, as well as our body's from the laborious construction projects. We are ready. The pic is of our bathroom door, the hibiscous flower was cut out of wood and stained. If anyone would like me to make them one just drop me a comment, and I can mail one out. And while were talking about comments, they have been getting very low, so I would appreciate if each person reading this could click on the tab below and let us know your enjoying our site. Thanks for your loving support of us, Later.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very beautiful. Didn't realize you were that artistic. I learn things about you all the time!!!

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man nice flowers.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Jade Rocks said...

Good luck in Mexico and you art work is fantastic!

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff im sorry I havent posted much lately but I have been really busy. Im soooo happy to hear that you guys are still going strong with the lords work. I have never been so proud of any of my friends as I am of you. I found a job jeff can you believe it! It had alot to do with you I know it. Ty for saying a prayer for me within a week of our last talk on your phone I landed a fantastic job with entechcomputers. Its a family owned 2 shop business and the best part is they actually pay me what im worth! I can't thank you enough I still include you both in my prayers every night. For god to bless your travels and your wallets lol. I love the artwork you did on your bathroom door jeff that is amazingly fanatastic I know that my grandmother would love one for her's as well, since she is a master gardner. I really hope all goes well in mexico for you both. Remember that god has chosen you both for this mission and I think he couldn't have made a better choice.

Love always
Brent Simpson
and
Alex simpson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home