Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I think I'm the only one in Texas with a cowboy hat

One of the coolest things about this trip is the people who get to come along and see and hear through us. San Antonio, Texas is really cool. The pic is of "Mission Conception" built in 1731, its a Catholic church. Constructed by the spaniards in the hope of converting the texas natives to Christians. I thought it would be a sweet first entry for us. They actually still have services here every week. We got here on Tuesday, thats 1330 miles in 36 hours. Were pretty wiped out. We'll look for jobs soon and cant wait to see and do more in the city. Texas is different than expected, no tumble weed, its humid and I think I'm the only one in this state with a cowboy hat on. The landscape is beautiful. The economy seems ok. There are lots of adult clubs and gambeling. Just my kind of place (to spread the Gospel). We are attending John Hagee's church on Sunday. We'll be blogin' soon....

4 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Y'all!

Barb (Saenz) says "Hey!" We say it was great talkin' to Krisan yesterday. I hope you figured out where you were going. Also, I (Vicky) got my hair done today. It sure is blonde again. We miss you guys. It's great to know y'all are safe. Now quit sittin' around and GET A JOB! tee hee!

Blog ya Later!
Vicky

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Mission looks interesting.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff: Is that you. We miss you at
KB. E-mail me if you get a chance.
Hope you and your lovely wife are doing great. Kathy

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

usborne articulate ministries kanjikode drupal bombastic pins decade incorrect subversive orobstructs
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home