Monday, August 21, 2006

Yeah It's Been a While

To all the friends and family in our blogging audience. Krisan and I are doing awesome. School, jobs, new friends, ambitions...... Our lives have radically been altered in a glorious way. We are licensed security guards in the state of California. I was on the field at Qualcom Stadium last week, guarding the Greenbay Packers bench, when all of a sudden a mighty roar came out of the crowd. Everybody stood up to take notice and cheered and encouraged and were excited at the arrival of the star player; Bret Farve. The energy was amazing! I turned to see the warrior of his game enter the field. He wore an extra large smile, and greeted his fans waving and pointing to them. In a way it sparked a small amount of jealousy in me. One night, about 8 months ago I sat at my computer happy as can be. I created a website that would allow many others to embark on an awesome journey that the Lord was calling us to. I've done my best to supply the best pictures, wrightings and insights to what was happening on the road. It is our upmost joy to receive a comment of encouragement or a word of thanks from the wide ranging audience. However, as I step out on my own field, I hear something different. There is a person in the upperlevel clapping, maybe a person here and there turn to take notice, but don't bother to tell me that they are watching or even interested in what God is doing in the lives of those who seek Him. It's not that I want the spotlight on me, or beckon the cameras to my attention, no....I chose to go to a place where Gods Kingdom is watching, His light is shining on me, the game is for souls and the battle is real and brutal. revivalroad is not for our benefit, it is for yours. I encourage ALL of our readers to comment and tell us that they want to wittiness a radical transformation in the lives of two people who pursue the Lord Jesus. This website is our gift to you, His story to all of us.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you know that I look at your blog ATLEAST every other day. I look forward to reading your new posts and learning what new things have come into your lives. Keep it up!!!

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on bloggin'

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jade Rocks said...

I read everything you post. I comment when something strikes me to say. I am in the middle of a massibe writers block as is evident in the drivle that is spewing from my blog.

Congradulations on living your dreams. Not many people get to do that and certainly not to the extent that ya'll have. I'm glad to say that I know. I actually talked about you both in my Paralegal class this morning. Everyone was impressed with ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home