Monday, February 06, 2006

What can be said? 18,000 young adults, tons of bands, the best speakers in the world.... It all happened in Nashville TN. It all happened for the lord. Passion 06' was indescribable! Three day of insight, energy and tons of fun. This probably rates as THE coolest way to start the year. A quick 10 hour drive is just the begining of the journey. This is not about Christians, this is the heart of my generation gathering under one roof for HIS fame, HIS glory. Our friends David and Lee came along this time. I had the largest plate of nachos ever served to the human race and found out that I can sleep through my wife "sleep yelling" at our friends about the heater (but they cant...HA HA) This here is my idea of Church. God bless yall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home