Monday, February 12, 2007

Back In Action

Well, I have been informed that there are still some diehard fans of Revivalroad, so with that in mind I have the duty and pleasure in serving up all the juicy details of these two Christian travelers as we make our way down the path of life. Let me start by saying " Jesus is trully Awesome". Ever since we let go of our lives in Charleston, SC He has lead us in an amazing journey that no blog or even phone call could tell of. We left off (last blog) just after the trip to Korea. Since then we have Gone to Ensenata, Mexico for two weeks, collected 14,000 shoeboxes for Opperarion Christmas Child, graduated Horizon School of Evangelism (semester 1 ), spent 6 weeks in SC earning funds for the next semester, drove 3,000 miles across this beautifull country and restarted school (extremely abridged version). Our lives are rich, and trully satisfying. So often I share with this audience the effect of the impact of Christ's love in my life, others I share the impact of Christ in THEIR life (evangelism), and I want you to know that wherever and however and whatever we do in this day to day story is a reflection of His goodness of those who love Him. A new season has begun and we anticipate the coming days like the developing climax of a really good action movie. So, hold on to the edge of your seat and stay tuned as we roar down this open road, Revival Rd.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back blogging. I am an avid fan!!!

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there guys n gals. Lets get this blog a going shall we! I just wanted to add to this one as well before I forget "again :-(" I hope both of your families are well especially your brother jeff ha! Please if your ever back in town dont forget me. I will make whatever arrangements I can to see you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home